Bakery Confectionery Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union Local 116
66 Genesee Street
Auburn New York 13021
Union Election Notice & Instructions
Election Notice BCTGM Local 116 November 07, 2016
A secret ballot election for offices of President, Business Representative, Recording Secretary, (3) three Trustees, and Shop Committees is being conducted by mail. Ballots are being mailed on November 07, 2016 and must be returned by 10:00 am November 28, 2016 to the designated address.
- Mark an “X” or “ Ö ” in the box next to the name of the candidate of your choice. Do not mark the ballot in any other way.
- Place the marked ballot into the small envelope and seal. Do not mark the ballot envelope.
- Insert the small ballot envelope into the return address envelope.
- Your mailed ballot must arrive at the designated return address by 10:00 am November 28, 2016.
- For your ballot to be valid you must put your name in the return address corner of the pre-addressed envelope.ANY ELIGIBLE MEMBER WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED A BALLOT IN THE MAIL BY NOVEMBER 14, 2016 OR ANY MEMBER WHO SPOILS A BALLOT MAY REQUEST A NEW BALLOT BY CONTACTING A MEMBER OF THE ELECTION COMMITTEE. IF YOU REQUEST AND RETURN ANOTHER BALLOT, ONLY THE REPLACEMENT BALLOT WILL BE COUNTED.
- Jorge Soto Wegmans
- Sheila Wood Wegmans
- Merry DeTomaso Auburn BBU